Describes the characteristics and functions of the eyes through a fictional story in graphic novel format about a teacher, her class, and a couple of curious aliens taking a trip inside the human body....
Age Range: 8 - 11 years
Grade Level: 3 and up
Lexile Measure: GN640L
Series: Graphic Adventures: the Human Body
Library Binding: 32 pages
Publisher: Magic Wagon (August 15, 2009)
Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.2 x 9.2 inches
Amazon Rank: 8630077
Format: PDF ePub TXT book
- Eyes:a Graphic Novel Tour (Graphic Adventures: the Human Body) pdf
- Download Eyes:a Graphic Novel Tour (Graphic Adventures: the Human Body) pdf
- Eyes:a Graphic Novel Tour (Graphic Adventures: the Human Body) txt
- 32 pages pdf
- Download Joeming Dunn epub
- Download Joeming Dunn books
- Download Children's Books pdf ebooks
https://myzostomous.creotecshop.com/post/a-season-of-power-god-s-word-for-this-season-in-your-life [PDF] A Season Of Power: God's Word For This Season In Your Life Pdf Ebook
Cliffhanger! Now I remember one of the things I don't like about cliffhangers.....the next book isn'...
The contents of the book are great, interesting recipes that work. Lots of ideas for using vegetable...